Travel to the Tiwi Islands with Sea Darwin!
The famous Tiwi Islands Footy Final and Art Sale is on again on Sunday 19 March 2017. Watch this from terryc0203 and wet your appetite for a big day out.
Tiwi Islands Footy Final with Sea Darwin
Sea Darwin has travelled to the Tiwi Islands Footy Final and Art Show every year since 2009. We’ve had glassy seas, we’ve dodged storms and we’ve ocean rafted across the Timor Sea. At times we’ve been accompanied by dolphins, we’ve seen whales and we’ve had flying fish land in the boat. We’ve rescued a ghost net and had white horses gallop around the boat! But whatever the journey has been, those on board have always been on a mission. The mission has been to witness one of the iconic events in modern Australian history, the annual Tiwi Footy Grand Final and to cast their eves over some of the nations most intriguing and evocative art work, all for sale for a fraction of the price charged in mainland art galleries.
Sea Darwin offers return transfers to the Tiwi Islands on Sunday 19 March 2017. Tickets available from $200 and include:
- An exhilarating return trip from Darwin to the Tiwi Islands departing Stokes Hill Wharf at 0900hrs
- Arriving at Warimiyunga(Nguiu) around 1100 hrs
- From the beach an easy stroll to the museum, art centres & footy game
- BYO lunch or buy it there. Note; No BYO alcohol!
- Licensed bar on boat, nibbles also available
- Water, sunscreen & insect repellent included
- Return to Darwin usually by 1800 hrs
Sea Darwin has the fastest boats, we’re a local company, we’re the most affordable option for travel to the Tiwi Islands Footy Final and we’ve a licenced bar on board.
Tickets from $200 pp and you can Book online or call 1300 065 022.