Best value Darwin Sunset Cruise
It might start on April Fools Day 2017, but it is no joke that we are giving away complimentary GoVino glasses and Sea Darwin stubby coolers along with our Sunset Fish’n Chips ticket price. Sunset Fish’n Chips is undoubtedly the best value Darwin Sunset Cruise available, recognised both locally and around the world! Check out this quote from @cuisivin – distributor of unique and innovative wine accessories, tabletop and kitchenware products from around the world.
Our Ticket price $65 adults, $45 children and $220 for a family of 2 adults and 2 children*. This price includes:
- One and a half hour sunset cruise adventure on Darwin Harbour
- One serve of fresh, local wild caught fish’n chips with calamari and chips from either La Beach or Frying Nemo – both local Darwin fish’n chip shops awarded for excellence
- One complimentary drink from the bar – beer, wine, bubbly, soft drink or bottle of water
- Take home stubby cooler or Go Vino wine glass that comes with your drink (adult fare only)
- Local guides with real time commentary
- Visit to sites of interest that other cruise boats don’t go – let the tide and weather conditions decide where you go. This might be to the Fannie Bay sandbar, or you might venture up the back of Darwin Harbour to a bird sanctuary, or you might cruise around the cruising yacht fleet in Fannie Bay, or visit our Darwin Harbour mammals if the conditions are right.
So if a Darwin Sunset cruise is on your bucket list, Sea Darwin offers both experience and value. Our local crew are armed with stories of Darwin Harbour, and your journey will maximise what nature has on offer each day. Combine this with fish’n chips from Darwin’s best takeaway seafood cafes, and your take home souvenir and the value is unsurpassed. Our GoVino glasses are available in both flutes or wine glasses, and our stubby coolers where designed locally by Big Fish gear.
* Family price only available with direct bookings.